Friday, January 27, 2012

Ballet in the Streets: In the News!

Ballet in the Streets (c) Mercedes Déziel-Hupé
It's been an adventure and I have been so very fortunate so far. My show - Ballet in the Streets - has been up for a little more than two weeks with Avant-Garde Bar & Gallery and will come down on January 31st. The reception has been really positive and I'm happy that my images have been intriguing and pleasing many different people. I hope to continue producing great photographs and to continue to improve. In the mean time, it feels so good to get recognition for hard work and a good cause... passion for dance, and arts, here is Ottawa! 


Here are a few of the great little features this show has received thus far. Thank you to all who've featured Ballet in the Streets. Thank you also to Ottawa Xpress for the calendar mention and blurb and thank you to Rogers Daytime for welcoming me on your January 12, 2012 show, to talk about the Opening and the Ballet in the Streets project.


Ruby, TFO
Ottawa Citizen, Social Section
Apt613
Ottawa Studio Works
2HPhotography



If you haven't seen the show up, I encourage you to do so and to stay tuned to its next venue... but you can start by viewing it online.


Gallery 1
Gallery 2
Gallery 3

No comments:

Post a Comment